Eagle Bobtail tow tractor
Cargo towing tractor
Bobtail tow tractors were developed over 50 years ago by the American company Eagle Tugs specifically for air cargo industry needs.
High-speed cargo towing tractors Eagle Bobtails are built on shortened and strengthened Ford Super-duty chassis.
The Eagle tow tractors are built to reliably tow heavier weight at higher speeds, the trucks have more comfortable operator’s cabins and the vehicle lasts more than 3 times longer when compare with traditional cargo tractors.
Differences between Eagle Bobtail and other industrial tractors
- Eagle Tugs was the design creator of the Bob Tail more than 45 years ago.
- Ford F-350 and F-550 super duty chassis, which have been commercially proven in its industry for reliability with an advance braking system and drivetrain.
- Ford cabs are safe, comfortable and ergonomic.
- Air conditioning is standard equipment (can be removed upon request).
- Rear sight tunnel for the operator providing direct hitch visibility.
- Limited slip rear axle.
- Heavy steel body, rear and front bumpers, including heavy tubular grill guard and side protection.